Greenwood Lake Animal Hospital Autumn Photo Contest
We love your pets and nothing makes us happier than to see your pets enjoying life.
This year’s Autumn photo contest will have three categories:
- 1st Place in each category: Wellness Examination with one vaccine
- 2nd Place in each category: Three Doses of Frontline Gold
- 3rd Place in each category: Dr. Louër’s Chocolate Cake
Contest Rules and Guidelines
- To enter, your pet does not need to be a patient of Greenwood Lake Animal Hospital and no purchase is necessary.
- Entries become the sole property of GWLAH.
- All entries must be in digital form - JPEG - and submitted through this entry form.
- By entering, the entrant warrants that his or her entry is original and does not infringe the intellectual property rights of any third party.
- The entrant agrees that his or her photograph may be displayed on the GWLAH website and the digital picture frames in the reception area of our office and on the GWLAH Facebook page.
- All entries will be judged by our staff. Decisions of the judges are final. The winner will be notified via email and phone.
- The contest is open to legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia who are 19 years or older at time of entry. Void where prohibited by law. Employees of Greenwood Lake Animal Hospital and their immediate family are not eligible.
- NO previously submitted photos will be accepted.
- No substitution of prize permitted.
- Entries will be accepted through 12/15/2017
- Photos MUST be in the JPEG format (PDF, PSD, BMP, PNG etc. will be rejected) and no larger than 1MB.
- We will re-size any image to fit the constraints of our display...as long as it is 1MB or less.
- Here is a handy On-Line Image Resizer if needed...just follow the directions. There is a 3MB limit on the original file.
At Step Two, select more options, then specify own width/height...then enter one OR the other.
The prefered dimensions are 1024 pixels across by whatever high for a landscape (horizontal) oriented photo OR 768 pixels high by whatever across for a portrait (vertical) oriented photo.